by: Jen Maslanski, Devscape Copywriter
Amid a shifting global market and an uncertain economic future, nonprofit leaders and political decision-makers are looking for a tangible strategy to weather the storm. While developing these strategies for sustainability, there are still constituents to communicate with, funds to raise, volunteers to manage, outreach events to plan, and overall operations to oversee.
Inflation has a direct impact on donor contributions because supporters have less to give. Political and nonprofit organizations have higher costs to maintain programs and pay staff. It's necessary to get creative in order to make up for the lack of funding. Here are a few ideas for recession-proofing your organization.
- Develop a strong communication plan.
- Donors want to know that their support is making a difference. It's very important to show them how they're contributions are working for your mission.
- Consider asking your donors to increase their monthly giving by a small amount.
- Implement peer-to-peer fundraising where your supporters can solicit and collect donations on your behalf.
- Ask donors to give in honor of a friend or family member. Birthday giving makes a great gift.
- Make sure to thank your supporters for their generosity and encourage them to continue their good work.
- Come up with new ways to raise money. There are many different ways to raise money to support the work you're doing.
- Consolidate your entire workflow by using an all-in-one software solution like Argenta.
Political and nonprofit organizations simply don’t have the budget for a dedicated volunteer coordinator or finance manager. In most cases, these responsibilities are handled as collateral duties, not primary roles, often by only a few people. With over 25 integrated modules, Argenta gives your team all the tools they need to complete tasks with confidence.
Public forms allow your supporters, volunteers and staff to interact directly with your organization, saving you hours of time in data entry.
- Donation Forms
- Fundraising and Peer-to-Peer Forms
- Event Ticket Sales and Registration
- Volunteer Task Calendars with Sign-Up Forms
- Membership Forms
- Automated Email and Notifications
One Place for Everything
Finding software that integrates all the features you need in one place, will save you hours that you would have spent...
- Learning the ins-and-outs of each disparate system
- Training your team on a myriad of software programs
- Constantly logging into and out of different tools
- Transferring data from one platform to another
As financial markets continue to slide, nonprofits and political organizations need a trusted and affordable solution that augments their gaps, saves time, and elevates their efficiency. By integrating Argenta, these teams can improve their resiliency in the face of recessions, economic slowdowns, and beyond.