website. While you are logged in to our site, we maintain your User ID in the browser's session, to identify you as you navigate our system.
Your Email Address
There are a few reasons why you might choose to give us your email address...
- You are a subscriber.
- You need support.
- You have requested information from us.
- You would like to receive our newsletter.
In each case your email address is stored securely on our internal servers. Payment processing is handled by Stripe. For information on their privacy policies, please visit their website.
We can promise you that we will never share your email address with anyone outside of Stripe and our own company, Devscape Software™.
If at any point you wish to have your email address removed from any of these systems just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an Argenta subscriber your email address is required. To have your email address removed you must cancel your subscription. Subscriptions can be cancelled, easily, at any time.
Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect or receive through Argenta for the purposes and on the legal bases below:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you to perform our contract with you for the use of the service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in accordance with our legitimate interests to operate and administer our Service.
This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing
information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To send you system alert messages in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the service and providing certain features. For example, we may inform you about temporary or permanent changes to our Service, such as planned outages,
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering
and supporting our Service.
- To provide suggestions to you and to provide tailored features within our service that optimize and personalize your experience in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Service and providing certain features.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide necessary information to a potential buyer and its agents and advisors, in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization, or acquisition.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to access; correct; update; port; delete; restrict; or object to our processing of your Personal Information.
You can manage your account and all information about your contacts within Argenta, or you can email us at email@example.com for assistance. Your contacts should contact you directly if
they wish to exercise any of these rights for themselves, however we respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law.
If we receive a request from one of your contacts, we will either direct the contact to reach out to you, or, if appropriate, we may respond directly to their request.
Retention of Data
We retain Personal Information where we have an ongoing legitimate business or legal need to do so. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
We take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the
processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. You have the right to request that businesses subject to the CCPA (which may include our Members with whom you have a relationship)
disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. In addition, you have the right to ask such businesses to delete Personal Information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale. Finally, a business cannot discriminate against you for exercising a CCPA right.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services.
If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
Do Not Track