CSV files generated in Argenta can be easily imported into your Microsoft Outlook contacts. After you add a mailing list, you must export your mailing list into Outlook.
Import CSV Into Outlook 365
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click the "File" button at the top of the Outlook ribbon.
3. Choose "Open & Export"
4. Choose "Import/Export"
5. Choose "Import from another program or file" and click the "Next" button.
6. Choose "Comma Separated Values" and the "Next" button.
7. Click "Browse" to search for and select your CSV file. Select the option for duplicates and the "Next" button:
8. Select your contacts and the file in which you would like to add these contacts to:
9. You will get a confirmation screen of what action will be performed. You can change the destination folder or click "Finish" to complete the import process.