Whether you need to up your subscription users, change your organization's information, add logos, edit your users or set a dashboard message this is all done with your subscription settings.
To reach your subscription settings, on the Argenta main menu at the top right-hand corner click "Subscription."
This will open your subscription settings. There are five tabs across the top that all have different settings. Let's explore each page:
This is the screen that controls all your organizations information and settings. Lets explore all the settings:
- Account Number. This is your account number with Argenta. You cannot change it.
- Team Name. This is your organization and team name. You can edit and delete as needed. This could be your DBA name.
- Designated Subscriber. The primary subscriber is the team member acting as the primary contact for your organization. To change the designated subscriber click the Look Up button and select a team member to designate. This is defaulted to the person who signed up for the service in the beginning.
- Subscription Start Date. This is the day you signed up and started the Argenta program.
- Monthly Fee. Monthly fee is the amount that is due each month for your service. This number cannot be changed.
- Subscription Type. This will show you what subscript you are currently using. Changing your subscription type will result in a change in monthly billing costs and an increase or decrease in the number of users you're able to create.
- Current # of Records. Billing is done by users and records. This will show you how many records you currently have. This number cannot be changed.
- Selected Billing Method. You have two choices, Invoice or Auto Billing, Credit Card. Auto Billing, Credit Card is to have your debit/credit card billed every month for your service. Invoice is
- Organizations EIN. This is your organizations EIN number. You can update if needed.
- Registration #.
- Organizations Name. This should be your legal name. You can update if needed.
- Phone. Your organization's main phone number. This will be listed on Invoices and system created forms in Argenta. You can update if needed.
- Address. Your organizations address. This will be listed on Invoices and system created forms in Argenta. You can update if needed.
- City. This is your organizations address city. This will be listed on Invoices and system created forms in Argenta. You can update if needed.
- State. This is your organizations address state. This will be listed on Invoices and system created forms in Argenta. You can update if needed.
- Zip Code. This is your zip code for your organizations address. This will be listed on Invoices and system created forms in Argenta. You can update if needed.
- Upload Your Logo File for Printable Forms. When you create Invoices and other system created letters you may choose to have your logo displayed. Click the "Browse" button to search and select your logo file. Once selected click the "Upload Logo File" button to upload the logo into Argenta. Your logo will now be displayed on your invoices and letters.
- Upload Your Signature File for Printable Forms. When you use the system created letters Argenta can add your signature to them electronically. To add your signature, click the "Browse" button to search and select your signature file. Once selected click the "Upload Signature File" button to upload the signature into Argenta. Your signature will now be place on your letters.
- Notification Emails:
- Primary Email Argenta Will Use. Anytime Argenta sends out emails in regards to news or notifications we will use this address.
- Email Argenta Will Use for Donation Notifications. When you use the online donation form built into Argenta, anytime a new donation is made an email will be sent to this address.
- Email Argenta Will Use for Membership Notifications. When you use the membership online form built into Argenta, anytime a new member signs up an email will be sent to this address.
- Email Argenta Will use for Financial Notifications. When employees request expense reimbursements an email will be sent to this address.
- Email Argenta Will Use for Event Notifications. When you use the online event form built into Argenta, anytime a new registration is made an email will be sent to this address
- Email Argenta Will Use for Volunteer Notifications. When you use the online volunteer sign up form built into Argenta, anytime a new volunteer signs up an email will be sent to this address.
If you have changed anything please click the "Save All Changes" button to save the changes made.
You can submit a support request by click the "Submit A Support Request" button. A support request is any request that you have for custom modifications to your system or other issues that you need help with.
You can cancel your subscription by clicking the "Cancel Your Subscription" button.
Our payments will show you every payment made for your subscription. You an also change the card that is on file for your automatic subscription on this screen. To change the card on file simply click the "Pay Subscription Fee" button.
This will open the Argenta Subscription Payment window.
Here you will type in an email for the payment receipt (Email field), the full credit card number (Card number field), the two digit month and year the card expires (MM/YY), and the CVC code for the card (CVC field). Then click "Pay." This will pay your subscription fee and save this card for future payments.
Stripe Payment Setup
You will use this tab to setup your stripe account. Stripe is the merchant provider that runs all the payments and donations for your organization through Argenta. This makes all your online giving and event registrations seamless in Argenta.
Our users tab shows you all the user accounts you have setup. Remember that your subscription setting dictates how many users you can have. This is where you can Add, View, Update or Delete users. If you need additional users, change your subscription type to one with a higher limit of users.
From here you can filter your users by All Users, Active or Inactive by selecting the All Users drop down menu.
You can add a new user by selecting the "Add New" button.
You can export your users to Excel by selecting the "Export to Excel" button.
You can use the search box to search for a particular user.
You can edit your user(s) by clicking the open button in front of the corresponding record you wish to open. This will open the User Details screen.
From here you can edit the user's details, set permissions and set precinct level permissions. Lets explore all the fields:
Quick Constituent Card-(These are fields from their constituent card.)
- Do Not Solicit. Place a check mark in the box if you do not want this constituent to be solicited.
- Do Not Email. Place a check mark in the box if you do not want this constituent to receive emails.
- Do Not Call. Place a check mark in the box if you do not want this constituent to receive calls.
- Potential Ambassador. Place a check mark in the box if you think this constituent is a potential ambassador.
- Open the Full Constituent Card. Select this button if you want to go to the full constituent card for this user.
- User's Status. Active or Inactive.
- User's ID. This is the users identification used to sign on to the system, think of it as their user name.
- User's Password. This is the users password. This is handy if the user has forgot their password and administrator can sign on and view the password to remind the user what it is. Passwords must be between 7 and 14 characters. They must contain at least 1 number and 1 special character.
- Subscription Admin. Subscription Admins can change subscription levels, add and manage users
and make payments. Only very select users should be designated as
- Master Admin. Master Admin is the highest level user in Argenta. A Master Admin can't
be restricted. They can perform any action and see any record in
Argenta. Only very select users should be designated as Master Admins.
- Master Builder. Master Builders can create and modify any classification code in
Argenta. Master Builders can be restricted by module, department and/or
precincts. They can also be restricted from exporting records. If you
want a user to be able to perform data entry, but not change your setup
do not make them a Master Builder.
- View Only Access. Users with view only access can see any record in Argenta, but can't
make any changes. Users with view only access can be restricted by
module, department, and/or precincts. They can also be restricted from
- Restricted by Departments. If you choose to restrict a user by departments, you must choose which
departments the user should have access to in the Department Level
Permissions section below. If you designate a user as department
restricted but do not choose any departments, the user will only have
access to records not designated to any department. They will not have
access to records designated to a specific department.
- Restricted by District Precincts. If you choose to restrict a user by districts and precincts, you MUST
choose which precincts the user should have access to in the Precinct
Level Permissions section below. If you don't select any precincts, the
user will have access to all records in Argenta.
- Export Lists To Excel. If you choose no, the user will not be able to export any lists in
Argenta. If you choose yes they will be able to export data from any
list they have access to.
- Photo. You can upload a photo of your user by selecting "Browse" and searching and selecting the photo to attach. You can also remove the photo that is attached by selecting Remove Photo.
- Module Level Permissions. Module Level Permissions are only for users who are not designated as a
Master Admin. Master Admins always have full access to any module. If
you've designated a user as a Master Admin you will not be able to make
changes in this section. For those users not designated as a Master Admin you can control which modules they have access to by placing a check mark in the boxes next to the modules you want them to see and have access to.
- Department Level Permissions. Department Level Permissions are only for users who are not designated
as a Master Admin. Master Admins always have full access to any
department. If you've designated a user as a Master Admin you will not
be able to make changes in this section. For those users that are not designated as a Master Admin you can control the departments they have access to by placing a check mark in the boxes next to the departments you want them to see and have access to.
- Special Permissions. If you would like this user to view your funds place a check mark here.
- Precinct Level Permissions. Permissions are not set at the district level only at the precinct
level. To set permissions select a district first, this will load the
precincts in that district. Select all the appropriate precincts in the
districts you choose. To give a user access to an entire district, make
sure all the precincts in the district are selected.
Once all of these fields have been edited or reviewed, select the "Save All Changes & Continue" button to update and save these changes.
This is the place where you can update your team's dashboard message/announcements. If you don't have a message entered here, the dashboard message section will not be displayed.
If you add a message the message section will appear and your message will be displayed.
To add a message simply type your message and format the message like you word in a Word document. Once the message is ready to be viewed on the dashboard simply click the "Save The Dashboard Message" for the message to be saved and loaded onto the dashboard.