A training track is a unit of training designed for board members,
clients, members, staff members, or volunteers. Training tracks can be
individual sessions or one of many iterations of a larger course or
series. Each training track displays information about the training, participants, notes, files and references. There are three ways to get to the training module in Argenta, first is Staff and HR > Training and the second is Membership > Member Training and the third is Volunteerism > Volunteer Training. These will all lead you to the training track screen. Which way you go is up to you and your desired training purpose.
This will open the Training Tracks window where it will show all of your organizations training tracks. From here select "Add New."
This will open the Training Track Details screen where you will enter all the details and files for your training program.
From here you need to enter the details of your training program:
- Date of Training. Required. You may manually enter a date or use the date selector.
- Trainer/Facilitator. Not Required.
- Training Category. Required. You may select a category from the drop-down menu or if the correct one is not listed you may select "Add New" to add a new category.
- Training Topic. Required. This is a descriptive name for the training program. This field is limited in size.
- Description. Not Required. This field is not limited in size and you can put any additional details about the program here.
- Department/Chapter. Not Required. You may select an appropriate department/chapter for this training if one applies from the drop-down menu. If your department/chapter is not listed you may add a new one by selecting "Add New."
- District. Not Required.
- Precinct. Not Required.
- Related Files. This is where you will attach the training information, Power Points, PDFs, and documents. For help on adding related files please refer to KB Article - Add Related Files.
- Notes. If there are any related notes you may add them here. For help on adding related files please refer to KB Article - Add A Note to the Notes Section.
Once all the details of your training have been entered you can click the "Save All Changes & Exit" button to add this training track and be returned to your training track full listing.
Once your Board Members, Clients, Members, Staff Members, or Volunteers complete the program you may track their completion of the course and their final score. This is controlled by the tabs at the top.
Simply click the appropriate tab to log your participants status and score. Once you click on one of the constituent tabs above you will be redirected to the constituent member participants screen where you will enter your participants and mark their training as completed with a final score. From here click the "Add New" button to add a participant.
This will open the Add A New Training Track Participant window.
From here you will select the correct participant to add to this track by selecting the "Lookup" button and search for and selecting your participant. This is required.
Next, select whether the participant has completed the training track. Yes or No. This is required.
Last, you can enter a final score for this participant if needed. This is not a require field.
Click the "Add This Participant" to add the participant to the training track.