Argenta has a built in section for your employees to request paid time off and for you to these requests to be tracked and approved. To use the Paid Time Off Requests in Argenta simply go to the left-hand side main menu and select Staff and HR > Paid Time Off Requests.
This will bring you to your organization paid time off requests screen. This will show you every paid time off request. From here you will select the "Add New" button.
This will open the Paid Time Off Request Details screen.
This is where you will put the details of your request. Let's explore the fields:
- Status of Request. Open/Pending and Approved. The status is open/pending until it is approved.
- Category. Bereavement, Jury Duty, Medical Leave, Personal Leave, Vacation. Select the category for the time off using the drop-down menu.
- Total Hours (#). This will default to 8 but can be changed by typing in the number of hours for the time off request. This is a require field.
- Staff Member. Select the staff member that this time off is request for. This is a required field.
- Department/Chapter. Select the department/chapter that this request applies to if applicable.
- Start Date of Time Off. You can manually enter a date or use the date selector to select the start date of the time off request. This is a required field.
- End Date of Time Off. You can manually enter a date or use the date selector to select the end date of the time off request. This is a require field.
- Time Off Reason or Additional Information. You can type in the reason for the request or any other additional details about the request.
In addition to these fields you can also add any related files or notes to this request.
Related Notes can be useful if the request off is due to medical or Jury Duty. You can upload the documents related to these request for the approval of this request. For help adding a related file please see KB Article - Add Related Files
Once all your fields have been completed click the "Save All Changes & Exit" button to save your request and be returned to the request screen.