A member visit is an interaction between a member and your
To get started,
choose Membership > Member Visits - from the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
This will open the Member Visits screen that shows all your member interactions. From here, click the “Add New” button.
This will open the Member
Visit Workspace window.
From here you will need to enter the details for the visit. Let's go over each field in detail:
1. Record Permissions - You can choose to lock the record by placing a checkmark in the "Lock This Record" box. Choosing to lock this record prevents users from viewing or updating it, unless they're either a master admin or given specific permissions on the Record Permissions tab. Permissions also work by assigning a department, district and/or precinct. If you have users in your system who are restricted by these permissions, they will only be able to see records in the departments/districts/precincts you have granted them access to.
2. Date of Visit - Select the date of the visit by using the date picker or just enter the date manually. This is a required field.
3. Member ID - Select the corresponding Member. If the Member is already in the
system, click the “Lookup” button and select a Member by searching and
selecting them. The Member ID field will display the ID for the selected Member, and their name will be displayed below. This is a required field.
4. Department/Chapter - If the visit is associated with a department or chapter select it from the corresponding drop-down
list. If the department is not in the system, you can add it by clicking the “Add
5. Visit Category - Choose the reason for the visit from the drop-down list. If the category is not in the
system, you can add a new one by clicking the “Add New” button.
6. Member's First Visit? - Yes or No.
7. Associated Team Member - If this member is associated to a member of your team, you will want to associate them here by selecting them from the drop-down list.
8. Visit Description - You can enter a description about your visit here.
After reviewing the information entered, click the “Save All Changes & Exit” button to finish. Or if you are not finished with the visit, select the "save All Changes & Continue" button or the Save Icon from the top before moving on.
In addition to the details, you can also attach any related files or notes to this visit.
Individual records can be locked so only master admins and users who are listed here can view or edit them. To add user permissions for this record simply
add them here by selecting the user from the drop-down list, then click the "Add Selected User" button.
This will add the user to the record permissions and allow the user to edit and view the record.