A Member Group is an organized group of individuals who belong to
your organization through a membership. They are grouped together for a
To get started,
choose Membership > Member Groups - from the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
This will bring you into your Member Groups list. From here, click the “Add New” button.
This will open the Add a Member
From here you need to enter the information about your group:
1. Group Start Date - Select the date this group became active by using the date picker or entering the date manually. This field is required.
2. Associated Department/Chapter - If applicable, select a department for the group from the drop-down
list. If the department is not in the system, you can add it by clicking the
“Add New” button.
3. Group Age Level - Choose the age bracket associated with the group from the drop-down list. If there
is not a specific age bracket associated with the group, select Other from the
list. This is a required field.
4. Group Category - Select the category of the group from the drop-down list. If the category is not in the
system, you can add it by clicking the “Add New” button. This is a required
5. Group Name - Enter the title of the group here. This is a required field.
6. Group Description - You may also want to provide a description of the new group. You
can do so by entering a description here. Each group has a Description field, which can contain as
many items as needed.
7. Team Member Sponsor/Owner - Select the team member responsible for this group from the drop-down
list. If there is not specific team member responsible for this group, select
Unassigned. This is a required field.
8. Budget Amount - You can enter a budget for the group here.
9. Budget Time Period/Term - You can enter the budget period or term here.
After reviewing the information entered, click the “Add this
Group” button to finish. The window will close and you will find your new group
in the Member Group list.