Argenta uses Stripe for all e-commerce transactions. Stripe is a popular payment processing platform for nonprofit and political organizations. Argenta seamlessly integrates with Stripe in every module, making it easy to accept contributions and payments.
You can use Subscription settings in Argenta to setup a Stripe account and connection. Doing this will automatically generate all of your public forms, so you can begin engaging your supporters.
Your subscription includes fundraising and other forms, such as:
- a donation form
- a campaign fundraising form
- a membership form and membership fee/dues payment interface
- an event registration and ticket sales form
- a full service online auction system
- a general payment form
- a volunteer task calendar and sign up system
To integrate Argenta with Stripe:
- Choose “Subscription” (top right menu)
- Choose the Argenta/Stripe Settings tab
- Click the “Connect Your Account with Stripe button”
- Follow the Stripe instructions to add your bank account information.
- If you're a nonprofit organization, send an email to email@example.com so you can receive the lower nonprofit rate of 3.2%.
- Include your EIN in the email
- Attach your 501(c)(3) certificate
- In the email body tell Stripe that at least 80% of the payments you'll be receiving are tax-deductible contributions
- In the email body confirm the email address associated with your Stripe account.
If you have any questions or need training, we are happy to help. Just choose Help & Support in the top right menu and submit a support ticket.