The Staff Positions list is a list of each employee position you have in
your organization, whether filled or open. When you add a staff member
you will assign them a staff position. This allows you to see at a
glance, which positions you have open that need to be filled.
To use Staff Positions in Argenta, select Staff and Human Resources > Staff Positions - from the main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
This will open the Staff Positions window which lists all your staff positions. From here, click the "Add New" button.
This will open the Add A Staff Position window.
Here you will fill out all the details about your staff Position:
1. Staff Position/Job Title - Enter a name for the position or a title here. This field is required.
2. Number Of Positions - Enter the number of positions that are available for this position or title.
3. Department/Chapter - If the position belongs to a specific department or chapter please select the appropriate one from the drop-down list.
4. Required Education Level - Select the required education level for the position.
5. Full or Part Time - Select whether the position is full or part time. This field is required.
6. Payroll Category - Choose whether the position is Salary, Hourly, Hourly + Commission, Commission Only, or Other. This field is required.
7. Starting Pay Range - Type in the hourly or salaried starting pay. This field is required.
8. Ending Pay Range - Type in the ending pay range here. This field is required.
9. Per - Designate whether this pay is by the Hour, Week, Bi-Weekly, Month, Quarter, Year, or Other. This field is required.
10. Skills Required To Perform This Job - You can enter any additional information related to the skills required for this position here.
Once all fields have been complete click the "Add This Staff Position" button to add the position and be returned to your complete Staff Position listing.