The Policy and Procedures page is a collection of documents
outlining protocols used within your organization. This is a useful place for
staff members to find and reference policies and procedures.
To get started,
choose My Organization > Our Policies and Procedures - from the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
This will open the Policies & Procedures screen. Here you will find all your organizations uploaded policies and procedures. From here, click the “Add New” button.
This will open the Workspace for Policies & Procedures screen.
From here you will need to enter the details about your policy and procedures. Lets take a look at each field in detail:
1. Record Permissions - You can choose to lock the record by placing a checkmark in the "Lock This Record" box. Choosing to lock this record prevents users from viewing or updating it, unless they're either a master admin or given specific permissions on the Record Permissions tab. Permissions also work by assigning a department, district and/or precinct. If you have users in your system who are restricted by these permissions, they will only be able to see records in the departments/districts/precincts you have granted them access to.
2. Category - Select a category from the drop-down list. If the category is not in the system, you can add it by clicking the “Add New” button. This is a required field.
3. Policy/Procedure Title - Enter a title for your policy and procedure here. This is a required field.
4. Description - You can enter a description for your policy and procedure here.
5. Department/Chapter - If this policy and procedure applies to a specific department please select one from the drop-down list. If a department is not listed you can add a new one by selecting the "Add New" button.
6. District - If this policy and procedure applies to a specific district please select it from the drop-down list.
7. Precinct - If this policy and procedure applies to a specific precinct please select it from the drop-down list.
This is a good place to save your changes before moving on. You can select the "Save All Changes & Exit" button if you are done with the record. Or you can select the Save Icon at the top or the "Save All Changes & Continue" button to save your changes and continue on.
You can also add any notes to this Policy and Procedure in the notes section.
In addition to the details you also have three other tabs of information about your Policy and Procedure. Let's take a look at each tab:
Policy & Procedure (Text)
This tab allows you to input your policy and procedures in a freeform box. Simply click into the text box to stat typing your policy. This feature has most of the Word features you need to transform your text as neded or enter links, photos and attachments.
Policy & Procedure (File(s))
If you have created your policy in another program and have them in file format, you can attach the file here.
You can drag and drop your file(s) or use the "Browse" button to search your computer and attach them. Make sure to select the "Save The Selected File" button to save your uploaded file.
Individual records can be locked so only master admins and users who are listed here can view or edit them. To add user permissions for this record simply
add them here by selecting the user from the drop-down list, then click the "Add Selected User" button. This will add the user to the record permissions
and allow the user to edit and view the record.