Personal Passwords related to a user’s work can be stored within
Argenta. Each user has a Personal Passwords page, which can only be accessed by
To get started,
choose Workflow & Productivity > Personal Passwords - from the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
The User Password page will open. From here, select the “Add New” button to add a Password.
The Add a New
Password screen will open.
From here you can enter the details about your password. Let's take a look at each field in detail:
1. Source - Enter the website or company name associated with the password here.
2. Source URL - You can paste
or type in the URL to the account’s website here.
3. User ID - Enter the account ID here. This is the ID you use to sign into the account.
4. Password - Enter the password for the account here.
5. Notes - You can also include any notes pertaining to the account here.
After reviewing the information entered, click “Add This Password”
to finish. The window will close and you will find your new password in the password list. You can enter as many passwords as you would like. All entries
are listed in alphabetical order.