The Links and Resources page is a collection of all webpages used and referenced within your organization.
To get started, choose Workflow/Productivity > Links And Resources -from the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen
This will bring you into your Links & Resources page. From here. click the “Add New” button.
This will open the Update Link/Resources Details screen.
Lets go over each of these fields in detail:
1. Link/Resource Category - Select a Category
from the drop-down list. If a category is not in the
system, you can add a new one by clicking the “Add New” button. This is a required
2. Link/Resource Title - Enter the resource’s name here. This is a required field.
3. Link/Resource URL - Type or paste in the resource’s URL here. This is a
4. Description - If you like, you can also provide a description of the resource here. This field can
contain as many entries as needed.
5. Department/Chapter - If this link/resource belongs to a specific department or chapter you can select it from drop-down list. If the department is not in the system, you
can add a new one by clicking the “Add New” button.
6. District and Precinct - If this resource belongs to a specific District or Precinct you can select those by using the drop-down lists.
After reviewing the information entered, click the “Save All Changes & Exit”
button to finish. The window will close and you will find your new resource in
the Links and Resources Library.