Argenta has a special spot for the transfers you do between your funds. These are called Fund Transfers within Argenta. Remember that Fund refers to a designated pool of money or financial assets that is set aside for a specific purpose.
To get started, select General Financials > Fund Transfers - from the main menu on the left-hand side:
This opens the Fund Transfers screen. From here you will select the "Add New" button:
This opens the Transfer Money from One Fund to Another screen:
From here, fill out these fields:
- Transfer Date - This is the date you transferred money between the funds. You can manually enter a date or use the date selector. This is a required field.
- Amount - Enter the amount of the transfer here. This is a required field.
- From Fund - Select the fund, from the drop-down list, that you are transferring the money out of. This is a required field.
- To Fund - Select the fund, from the drop-down list, that you are transferring the money into. This is a required field.
- Transfer Description/Reason - You can add a reason or description for your transfer here.
Once all your fields have been filled out, click the "Add This Fund Transfer" button to add the transfer and be returned to the complete fund transfer listing.