Argenta has a special spot for the transfers you do between your accounts. These are called Fund Transfers within Argenta.
To get started, select General Financials > Fund Transfers - from the main menu on the left-hand side.
This will open the Fund Transfers screen. Here you will find a complete listing of all the transfers your organization has done. From here select "Add A Transfer."
This will open the Transfer Money from One Fund to Another screen.
From here, fill out these fields:
1. Transfer Date - This is the date you transferred the money between accounts. You can manually enter a date or use the date selector to select a date on the calendar. This is a required field.
2. Amount - Enter the amount of the transfer here. This is a required field.
3. From Fund - Select the fund, from the drop-down list, that you are transferring the money out of. This is a required field.
4. To Fund - Select the fund, from the drop-down list, that you are transferring the money into. This is a required field.
5. Transfer Description/Reason - You can add a reason or description for your transfer here. This is not a required field.
Once all your fields have been filled out click the "Add This Fund Transfer" button to add the transfer and be returned to the complete fund transfer listing.