A checklist is an itemized list of tasks that are routinely completed. This feature is helpful for staff members or teams to stay organized and on track.
From the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen, choose Workflow & Productivity > Checklists.
The Checklist Management page will be displayed.
You have two options when adding checklists, Team/Shared Checklists and My Personal Checklists.
Steps to add a checklist:
1. Select “Add a Team Checklist”, which other team members (users) can access, or “Add a User Checklist”, which only you can see and use.
2. A blank field will appear at the top of the list. Enter a name for your new checklist.
3. Click the corresponding
button when you are finished and a confirmation message will pop-up. Your Checklist has been created.
4. To create items in a Checklist, select the view list icon
button beside the checklist you want to add to. The checklist will open with no records to
5. To create a new item in your checklist click the "Add New" button and a new line will appear in your list.
6. Enter a name for your new item and click the save icon behind the item or the "Save All Changes" button at the top of the list.
7. To keep entering items repeat step 5 and 6 all you need to build your checklist.
You can add as many items as you would like. They are automatically organized by alphabetical order.
If you would like to make changes to any of the items in the list while you're adding items, you can make as many changes throughout the list as needed, then click the “Save All Changes” to save the changes you've made.