A checklist is an itemized list of tasks that are routinely completed. This feature is helpful for staff members or teams to stay organized and on track.
From the Argenta main menu on the left-hand side of the screen, choose Workflow & Productivity > Checklists:
This will open your Checklist Management page:
Here you have two options when adding checklists: Team/Shared Checklists and Personal/Private Checklists.
Team checklists: If a team/shared list is assigned to a specific department, district or
precinct; users with permissions for those areas will be the only one
who can see that list group.
Personal Checklists: Personal checklists cannot be seen by other users. Only you can see your private checklists.
Here are the steps to add a new checklist to either checklist:
- Select the “Add a Team Checklist” or "Add A User Checklist" button for the checklist you wish to add.
- A blank field will appear at the top of the list. Enter a name for your new checklist.
- Click the corresponding button to save your new checklist. A confirmation screen will appear. Your Checklist has been created.
- To create items in a Checklist, select the corresponding Open icon for the checklist you want to add items to. The checklist will open with no records to display.
- To create a new item in your checklist click the "Add New Item" button and a new line will appear in your list.
- Enter a name for your new item and click the save icon behind the item or the "Save All Changes" button at the top of the list.
- To keep entering items repeat step 5 and 6 all you need to build your checklist.
You can add as many items as you would like. They are automatically organized in alphabetical order.
If you would like to make changes to any of the items in the list, you can make as many changes throughout the list as needed. Be sure and click the “Save All Changes” to save the changes you've made.