You will use account transfers for moving money between your existing accounts. This is handy if you have overflow accounts, savings accounts, or operating accounts.
To transfer money between your accounts you will select General Financials > Account Transfer - from the Argenta main menu on the left side of the screen.
This will open the account transfer screen where you'll see a complete listing of all of your past account transfers. Click the "Add A Transfer" button above the list.
This will open the transfer screen where you will fill in the details of your transfer.
- Transfer Date. Select a date for your transfer by either using the date picker or manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Amount. Enter the amount of your transfer. This is a required field.
- From Account. Select the account that you're transferring the money out of by using the drop-down menu. This is a required field.
- To Account. Select the account that you're transferring the money into by using the drop-down menu. This is a required field.
- Transfer Description/Reason. You can enter a description or reason for the transfer here. This field accepts as much information as you wish to provide. This is not a required field.
Once you have all the details about your transfer entered, click the "Add This Account Transfer" button. This will add the transfer and return you to the Account Transfer list.