The Argenta Mission Trip Module can be used to keep track of Mission Trips you provide for other organizations, households or individuals who become a "Mission Trip Account". A Mission Trip Enrollment is how a Mission Trip Account becomes a participant in a mission trip. An enrollment is like purchasing a ticket for a Mission Trip. Enrollments are always associated to one, specific mission trip. Each Mission Trip Account with an enrollment in a Mission Trip, has a total number enrolled. This number is very important, it's used to calculate availability in a Mission Trip and all aspects of the Mission Trip Account's billing. There are two ways to add a Mission Trip Enrollment. The first way is with the Mission Trip Enrollment module.
From Mission Trip Enrollment-
To get started, select Mission Projects & Trips > Mission Trip Enrollments - from the main menu on the left side of the screen.
To add an enrollment from the Mission Trip Enrollment list, click the "Add New" button above the list.
This will pop-up the Add A Mission Trip Enrollment window. Here, you must...
- Mission Trip. Select the Mission Trip you're creating an enrollment for.
- Mission Trip Account. Select the Mission Trip Account you'd like to enroll.
- Account Contact Who Enrolled. Select the person or contact making the enrollment on behalf of the Mission Trip Account.
- If the account is an individual, simply select the same individual as the contact person.
- Use the corresponding "Lookup" buttons to make a selection for each field. All three fields are required.
- Click the "Add Enrollment & Enter Details" button.
- This will add the enrollment and take you directly to the Mission Trip Enrollment Work Space where you can enter additional information about the enrollment.
- It's important to provide the enrollment information (circled in red below).
- Enrollment Date. Select the date the enrollee, enrolled.
- Enrollment Status. Select a status from the drop down menu. Your options are: Pending, Enrolled, Confirmed, Cancelled, or Closed/Complete.
- Number Enrolled. This is the number of participants that you are enrolling in your mission trip.
Make sure to save your record either by selecting the save icon from the top or by clicking the "Save All Changes & Exit" button.
You can also choose to lock the record by placing a checkmark in the "Lock This Record" box.
Choosing to lock this record prevents users from viewing or updating it, unless they're either a master admin or given specific permissions on the Record Permissions tab.
Permissions also work by assigning a department, district and/or precinct. If you have users in your system who are restricted by these permissions, they will only be able to see records in the departments/districts/precincts you have granted them access to.
As mentioned before this is one way to complete an enrollment, however, there is another way to enroll accounts. You can enroll an account from the Mission Trip List.
From Mission Trip List-
To get started, select Mission Projects & Trips > Mission Trip List - from the main menu on the left side of the screen.
To add an enrollment from the Mission Trip List, open the Mission Trip you would like to enroll an entity into by clicking the orange open icon in the corresponding row.