In Argenta you can keep track of all your sales and marketing engagements. Sales and marketing engagements are the activities that you initiate for sales and marketing purposes. These are separate from other engagements in Argenta. You can keep track of all your sales and marketing engagements in one place within Argenta.
To add a sales and marketing engagement, select Sales & Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta main menu.
This will bring you into the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will select the "Add New" button.
This will open the Add An Engagement screen where you will fill out the details of your engagement.
This is the information you will need to fill in:
- Engagement Date - You will enter a date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - You can select the team member who did the engagement by selecting "Lookup," searching for and selecting the team member. By default it is set to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type - You need to choose your engagement type from the drop-down list. If the engagement type is not listed you can add a new one by selecting the "Add New" button.
- Record Type - Choose a type from the drop-down menu. A record type is the constituent type that you engaged with. This will possibly be leads or could be any constituent type that you sent emails to or any other sales/marketing actions taken.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - Lastly, is the constituent ID field. This shows as Select A Record Type First but will change to Constituent ID number once a constituent type and constituent are selected. Click the "Lookup" button to search for and select the constituent for the engagement. This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been filled in, you will click the "Add This Engagement" button from the bottom. This will add your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations engagements.