In Argenta you can keep track of all your lead engagements. Lead engagements are the activities/events that your leads participate in or calls/letters/texts that have been sent to your leads. These are separate from volunteer, customer, and board engagements. You can keep track of all your engagements in one place within Argenta.
To add a lead engagement, select Sales and Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta dashboard.
This will bring you to the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will select "Add New."
This will open the Add An Engagement screen where you will fill out the details of your engagement.
This is the information you will need to fill in:
- Engagement Date - You will enter a date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - You can select the team member who did the engagement by selecting "Lookup," searching for and selecting the team member. By default it is set to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type - You need to choose your engagement type from the drop-down list. If the engagement type is not listed you can add a new one by selecting the "Add New" button.
- Record Type - Choose a type from the drop-down menu. A record type is the constituent type that you engaged with. These would be your donors if you were sending emails to them, or inviting them to an event.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - Lastly, is the constituent ID field. This shows as Select A Record Type First but will change to Constituent ID number once a constituent type and constituent are selected. Click the "Lookup" button to search for and select the constituent for the engagement. This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been filled in, you will click the "Add This Engagement" button from the bottom. This will add your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations engagements.