In Argenta you can keep track of all your lead engagements. Lead engagements are the activities/events that your leads participate in or calls/letters/texts that have been sent to your leads. These are separate from volunteer, customer, and board engagements. You can keep track of all your engagements in one place within Argenta.
To add a lead engagement, select Sales and Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta dashboard.
This opens the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will select the "Add New" button:
This opens the Add An Engagement screen where you will fill out the details of your engagement:
From here you will enter this information:
- Engagement Date - Enter an engagement date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - Select the team member who did the engagement by selecting the Lookup button, searching for and selecting the team member. This will default to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type
- You need to choose select an engagement type from the drop-down list.
If the engagement type is not listed, you can add a new one by
selecting the Add New button. This is a required field.
- Record Type
- Choose a record type from the drop-down list. A record type is the
constituent type that you engaged with. Select leads here. This is a required field.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - This shows as Select A Record Type First
but will change to the constituent ID number once a constituent type is
selected. Here you will select the lead for the engagement.
This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been filled in, you will
click the "Add This Engagement" button from the bottom. This will add
your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations