In Argenta, you can keep track of all your grantor engagements. Grantor engagements are the activities or events that your grantors participate in or receive from your organization. All engagements, whether they be volunteer, donor, etc., are tracked in one place within Argenta.
To add a grantor engagement, select Sales & Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta dashboard:
This opens the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will click the "Add New" button:
This opens the Add An Engagement screen where you will fill out the details of your engagement:
From here you need to enter these details:
- Engagement Date - Enter an engagement date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - You can select the team member who did the engagement by selecting Lookup icon, searching for and selecting the team member. By default, this will be the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type -Select an engagement type from the drop-down list. If an applicable engagement type is not listed, you can add a new one by selecting the Add New icon. This is a required field.
- Engagement Description - You can enter a description of the engagement here.
- Record Type - Select a record type from the drop-down list. A record type is the constituent type that you engaged with. This will be Grantors. This is a required field.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - This shows as Select A Record Type First but will change to the grantor ID number once the record type is selected. Click the Lookup icon, to search for and select the grantor you are adding the engagement to. This is a required field.
Once all your engagement details have been filled in, you will click the "Add This Engagement" button from the bottom. This will add your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations grantor engagements.