In Argenta, you can keep track of all your grantor engagements. Grantor engagements are the activities or events that your grantors participate in or receive from your organization. All engagements, whether they be volunteer, donor, etc., are tracked in one place within Argenta.
To add a grantor engagement, select Sales & Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta dashboard.
This will bring you to the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will click the "Add New" button.
This will open the Add An Engagement screen where you will fill out the details of your engagement.
- Engagement Date. You will enter an engagement date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member). You can select the team member who did the engagement by selecting "Lookup," searching for and selecting the team member. This will default to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type. Choose your engagement type from the drop-down list. If the engagement type is not listed you can add a new one by selecting the "Add New" button.
- Record Type. Next, you need to choose a record type from the drop-down menu. A record type is the constituent type that you engaged with. This will be Grantors.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID. Lastly, is the constituent ID field. This shows as Select A Record Type First but will change to the grantor ID number once a constituent type and grantor are selected. This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been filled in, you will click the "Add This Engagement" button from the bottom. This will add your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations grantor engagements.