In Argenta, you can keep track of all your delegate engagements. Delegate engagements are the activities or events that your delegates participate in or receive from your organization. All engagements, whether they be volunteer, donor, etc., are tracked in one place within Argenta.
To add a delegate engagement, select Sales & Marketing > Engagement - from the left-hand side of the Argenta dashboard:
This will bring you to the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will click the "Add New" button:
This will open the Add An Engagement screen:
On this screen you need to enter these details:
- Engagement Date - Enter an engagement date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - Select the team member who did the engagement by selecting the Lookup button, searching for and selecting the team member. This will default to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type
- You need to choose select an engagement type from the drop-down list.
If the engagement type is not listed, you can add a new one by
selecting the Add New button. This is a required field.
- Record Type
- Choose a record type from the drop-down list. A record type is the
constituent type that you engaged with. This would be your delegates if you were sending emails to them, or inviting them to
an event. This is a required field.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - Lastly, is the constituent ID field. This shows as Select A Record Type First but
will change to the constituent ID number once a constituent type is
selected. Click the "Lookup" button to search for and select the
constituent you are adding the engagement for. This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been entered, you will click
the "Add This Engagement" button. This will add your engagement and
return you to the full list of your organizations engagements.