In Argenta, you can keep track of all your client/customer engagements. Client/Customer engagements are the engagements that your clients receive, like emails, texts or phone calls or events of yours that they attend. These are separate from volunteer engagements. You can keep track of all your engagements in one place within Argenta.
To add a client/customer engagement, select Sales & Marketing > Engagement, from the left-hand side of the Argenta main menu.
This will bring you to the complete listing of all your organizations engagements. From here you will select the "Add New" button:
This will open the Add An Engagement screen:
On this screen you need to enter these details:
- Engagement Date - Enter an engagement date either by using the date selector or by manually entering a date. This is a required field.
- Engaged With (Team Member) - Select the team member who did the engagement by selecting the Lookup button, searching for and selecting the team member. This will default to the team member that is signed in.
- Engagement Type - You need to choose select an engagement type from the drop-down list. If the engagement type is not listed, you can add a new one by selecting the Add New button. This is a required field.
- Record Type - Choose a record type from the drop-down list. A record type is the constituent type that you engaged with. This would be your client/customers if you were sending emails to them, or inviting them to an event. This is a required field.
- (Select A Record Type First) Constituent ID - Lastly, is the constituent ID field. This shows as Select A Record Type First but will change to the constituent ID number once a constituent type is selected. Click the "Lookup" button to search for and select the constituent you are adding the engagement for. This is a require field.
Once all your engagement details have been entered, you will click the "Add This Engagement" button. This will add your engagement and return you to the full list of your organizations engagements.